Saturday

15082009

Today exactly 2 mths that my father had left me and my mum. Time flies without us realising it.
And thank you Shyra for tagging me with this award =)
Once you have received the award, here are the 3 things that you need to do:
1) thank the person who gave it to you
2) List 10 honest things about you
3) Pass the award on to 7 people

Ok, here it goes...........

1. I hate pink

2. I love black

3. I love to read. It's my #1 hobby

4. I prefer to wear pants/jeans rather than skirts

5. Love all the police/investigation kind of drama

6. Listening and reading stuff about ghosts is my favourite eventhough i have an eerie encounter with.....

7. like to read and keep quotes

And the 7 person that i'm going to pass this to are...

1) you

2) you

3) you

4) you

5) you

6) you

7) you

hehe..

2 Comments:

Blogger Shyra said...

Hey you..where can do like that one..cheating la babe with all the "you's" :p and also cheating ur supposed to list 10,not 7 la babe.hehe..

August 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger suryani said...

haha 10 eh...alamak salah.

August 16, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home