Sunday

Recently, I went to Fort Canning Park with a friend right after my interview. Haven't been to FCP for sooo long and at last my wish came true haha. The park have quite a creepy environment and i dun dare to go there alone hee.
I have a few other park/reservior that i intend to go and hopefully i can do that in near future. I'm in the middle of doing a little project for swapping and will snap photo once it's ready. Hope i wun forget about it cause i forgot to snap photos of the bookmarkd that i made for the last swapping haha silly me...

4 Comments:

Blogger Edleen said...

the green shots are soooo nice! glad you got time out for a photoshoot and all the best in your jon interviews :)

have a great month in June!

May 31, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger suryani said...

u too ED! =)

June 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Jama said...

U know who to call if you need company, but must call early early eh...

June 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Monique Liedtke said...

Hi Yannie, just been reading your blog and been looking at your layouts, they are wonderful!! That's why I sent you a pm on the ScrappinKids blog, did you see it??? Hope you'll pm me back soon!! Have a wonderful day!
Monique
(DT scrappinkids)

June 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home