13112008
HAve been tagged by one of my scrapper friend, Sophia hehe...Well here it go
1) I love reading...that will be my #1 hobby and i've started reading when i was in primary school....
2) I just love reading ghost, listen and watch ghost stories, unfortunately i'll feel scare whenever i close my eyes at night....
3) Soccer, rugby and F1 race are my favourite sports...love to watch it but never try playing it before....
4) I HATE PINK....I LOVE BLACK *grin*
5) Have been watching Chinese drama serial eversince i was in secondary school....
6) Love collecting notebooks, coca cola stuff and been trying to collect motorbikes replica but up till now, i only have one in my collection haha....
7) Batman, The Dark Knight is my favourite comic character....
There are those who work all day. Those who dream all day. And those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfill those dreams. Go into the third category because there’s virtually no competition.
Steven J. Ross



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home