Sunday

Tagged by ian Farah

Aisey bedah! kena tagged. But never mind, Will be doing it, no problemo girl =)

1. My ex is - my past life

2. Maybe i should - start saving money from next mth onwards.

3. I love - my family, my friends, chocolate, photography.

4. I don't understand - why must people be plastic (nice to u only infront of u)

5. I lose - my way at Orchard Road sumtimes.

6. People say i'm - friendly, helpful and independence.

7. Love is - sumthing that u should treasure.

8. Somewhere, someone is - sleeping

9. i will always - love the people around me and work hard a for a better life.

10. Forever is - upredictable.

11. I never want to - go back to sales line again

12. I think the current US president is - thinking right now who is the next one.

13. When i wake up in the morning - i thank ALLAH for giving me chance to breath for one more day.

14. My past - was sumthing that that i learned from.

15. I got annoyed - sumbody think that they are great.

16. Parties are for - you to relax and enjoy urself.

17. My dog is - i dun have a dog

18. My cat is - one lazy bum

19. Kisses are the best when - it come from ur heart

20. Tomorrow - is a brand new day

21. I really want - what i really want.

22. I have low tolerance for people who - never keep their promises

YOU ARE TAGGED (5 people)

1. Stephanie Mah (blog)

2. Myra(nurul) (Multiply)

3. Edleen (Blog)

4. Aizan (Blog)

5. Asydin (Multiply)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home